Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Monday, April 24, 2006

New Band!

So my new favorite band is The Subdudes. They're a band from New Orleans, and Katrina hit New Orleans right after they finished recording their album, Behind the Levee, irony of ironies. They're sort of an everything-fusion with funk overtones. The album is pretty strong overall, no one song that makes me want to gouge my ears out. I listen to them while I'm painting, and it gets me really pumped up.

Bulldog Days was wicked fun, but the TASP reunion was sadly nonexistent. There was stuff going on at all times, and I had to meet my host when we were supposed to meet up. I did end up running into Dylan and Emily independently though, which was neat. It was almost cruel to make me to back to high school after enjoying no curfew, free time and streetlife.

Top Five:

1. Papa Dukie and the Mud People - The Subdudes
2. Ladies Night - Kool
3. America?, (Who Discovered) - Ozomatli
4. Beautiful Wreck - Shawn Mullins
5. Pass That Dutch - Missy Elliott

3 Comments:

Blogger Meredith said...

Okay, I deleted my post b/c I figured that might be one of the problems, and then I rewrote it, and that seemed to get rid of the counter, whatever that was.

8:51 PM, April 24, 2006

 
Blogger Emma said...

I think the community-supported radio station around here has been playing some fo their stuff; it sounds so familiar. I like it a lot! I mean really a lot!

10:45 PM, April 25, 2006

 
Blogger Jason Chua said...

I think my comment on one of the previous two or three versions of this post got deleted, so I'll say it again.

I listened to those samples from Amazon.com, and now, I, also, think they're awesome.

6:40 AM, April 26, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home