Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Cards and Candles

Today was my dad's birthday, and I dang near forgot. So I ended up sending an (apparently) funny and touching e-card (it was about him going bald), and frantically making yoghurt cake (which didn't turn out half bad, I mean it didn't fall apart like it's been known to, and it tasted good... must the rum).

Now to my point. See that post waaaay down that Meredith started, with all the comments? Give us your birthdays in the form of a comment! This means the profs, Nestor, Emily, Chris, Henrik, Matt, Christina, Samyu, and the factota (Jenny, where are you?!). So we can bug you when the time is right...

Jason

1 Comments:

Blogger Sophie said...

Oh boy jase, was it a card that said something like "What would you want for your birthday more than a little hare" (with a big picture of a rabbit?) If so...wow. Well, many years back I had scoured walls and walls of birthday cards in hopes of finding one for my dad, who is not at all bald. So finally I gave up and got him that, not really understanding it at all. It was kind of embarrassing when he told me it was for bald people. :P

11:16 PM, August 28, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home