Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Sunday, August 14, 2005

hey hey

I received the Cornell ad too. And my parents got really excited, so we immediately made the trip to Cornell.
Cornell, was OK. I think. I mean, when we visited, it was really cloudy and gloomy and since this was during the break between summer session and freshman orientation, there were ABSOLUTELY no students except the smiling, LOUD tour guide. And the dude who showed us the presentation kept glaring at us after each sentence. It was so annoying. I think that he was really deficient on the information base, so he was trying to intimidate us into silence. And he did sort of achieve that. I mean, come question and answer round, and no one raised his/her hand. So I decided that this sort of verbal-indirect-harassment would not do, and I promptly asked him six very esoteric questions: does AP credit count toward distribution or electives? do international students residing in New York count as in-staters, and so on. He seemed troubled.
O well.
I think I may apply to Cornell after all.
It seems to have good programs.
But the very thought of applications turns me off.
Sheesh.
Gotta get back to them.
bYe

1 Comments:

Blogger Jason Chua said...

Did you get to see Telluride House? :D

12:26 PM, August 14, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home