Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Hey guys,

I'm alone in the house, as I have been for the past few days, and let me tellya, it is devastatingly lonely without the 17 of you. I'm refusing to see my home friends, too (haven't told them I'm back) because I want to let stuff congeal first. And it's taking awhile. When I looked at the second photobucket, I cried, okay?

3:45 p.m. If we were at TASP, what would we be doing? I'd probably be counting the minutes till my 4:00 Bubble Tea excursion, having a conversation with someone with my coursepack open in my lap (whom was I kidding?). People would be sitting in the sitting rooms actually reading, or going to the Bentley or the Fishbowl, or chilling in the dining room, or working on papers downstairs.

I'm watching far too much television. I watched the Miss Teen USA pageant the other day. It was quality. Miss Michigan came in second, which is a big deal, and I was like in ecstasy, even though she was really annoying and didn't deserve it. Anyone else miss Michigan a lot too?

Sophie

1 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

I miss Michigan.
At least, Ann Arbor. I was going to go to Lake Michigan this afternoon with some friends and take pictures for all of you (since we didn't get to go ourselves), but then it started raining, and we ended up lounging around in someone's house eating ourselves sick on gummie worms and watching Look At Me, which actually turned out to be quite good. O how I miss productivity! And all of you so much! Something reminded me of TASP this afternoon and that horrible sense of friend-sickness set in and started mingling with the (perhaps worse) sense of going-back-to-high-school dread. Ahh! Wouldn't it be nice if TASP lasted forever?

11:32 PM, August 11, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home