Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

"They're Playing My Song"

Hey guys!

I was wondering if I could get copies of the first assignment from all of you - the "They're Playing My Song" one. I know that some of them were really personal, so I don't know how enthusiastic a response this post will get. However, those are probably the most interesting of the TASP assignments, seeing as our final projects will be (thankfully) online once again. So, if you feel like it, can you e-mail a copy to either jaychua@umich.edu or simply taspers05@umich.edu ?

Thanks!

*dives back into pile of homework*

1 Comments:

Blogger Dylan said...

*Snaps vigorously*

But why stop there? I think that we should be able to trust each other with our work, especially considering the community we built at TASP by week six. So I advocate not only sharing "They're Playing My Song" essays but also reflection papers, the ethnography, etc. I think that all that would make good website material, not to mention excellent things to read-in-order-to-procrastinate (a special category of literature) once school starts up this fall. That said, it is tricky, because you don't want to pressure people who don't want to share their work into doing so.

7:50 PM, August 11, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home