Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Bubble Mania

I had a sudden bubble tea craving today, so I took a trip out to the friendly local St. Louis Bubble Tea and i was hit with a weird dose of something's-missing-here nostalgia. No strange tiki decor, no monstrously efficient staff, and about triple the selection of drinks. I had a mango snow (similar to a Snow bubble), and I would describe it as very Asian-tasting, in a good way. But somehow, the lack of people to launch bubbles at and the lack of weird touch-screen arcade game just left something wanting. In other news, I picked up Sam's suggested movie No Man's Land, and it is probably one of the most powerful movies I've ever seen. It's definitely worth a rent. But enough of the reviews, I'm going to do something more productive (maybe).

-Charles

1 Comments:

Blogger Jason Chua said...

Yay for bubble tea! Too bad I can't get it anywhere on... this continent. Bummer.

4:44 AM, August 12, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home