Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Why WE rock, part 1 (and also why we're bums!)

Jason found TASP WashU's blog, and it's annoying. http://taspstl.blogspot.com Check out the August archive; there's one post near the bottom called "Why we rock, part 1" and it just bashes the other TASPs. Let's not ever be like them. However, they do post on their blog refreshingly often; we could try to be a bit more active, too. Lisa and Emily, for as often as you were on AIM at TASP I have never seen you on since then, which is both suspicious and disappointing. And everyone else, too.

On a random note, there's a song on the radio whose chorus goes, "Leeeeeaaaave my monkey alone! Leave my monkey alooooone!" I thought it might be metaphoric or something, but it really seams to be about his pet monkey. Odd. It's a 12-bar blues, though.

~Emma

4 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Kudos to Jason for hunting these people down. I'm willing to bet they haven't found our blog, or they would be ripping on it on theirs. I found only one reference to Michigan, in somebody's college application list:
"I'm doing WashU, Umich *wink wink nudge nudge*, U Chicago . . ."
I wonder what that's supposed to mean.

The "let's not be like them" get a vigorous snap, snap, snap from me. But 21 posts in the last week is a lot more than we've got. Come on, everybody! We can outblog these people!

Sam

1:14 PM, August 16, 2005

 
Blogger Charles Wu said...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
We should play a game guessing where he is. I say in jail?

4:33 PM, August 16, 2005

 
Blogger Jason Chua said...

I'm still wondering what kind of person it would take to sing a song with the line "Leeeeeaaaave my monkey alone! Leave my monkey alooooone!" and mean it absolutely literally... and more to the point... what kind of radio station would play such a song.

5:45 PM, August 16, 2005

 
Blogger Emma said...

This is odd; I'm commenting on my own post. The station was WYCE: folk, jazz, blues, rock, and world beat, all in one place. Also my alternative to listening to John Irving describe his sexual exploits as a ten-year-old.

10:44 PM, August 16, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home