Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

college apps.

Hello, TASPers!

So, my first week back at home was nice and relaxing. But now, coming into the second week, there is a horrible, crazed monkey on my back. I have named him College Apps. The odious application process has begun with most of the applications being available online as of Monday. My mom made me be all organized and make a checklist of things to do. The first thing was print out the apps. I figured I'd start with Columbia. In short: the Columbia app. has been stabbing my printer in the face for the past half hour. I tried to love the environment and print on both sides and now my printer, which has never had any problems before, is spitting out a page every ten minutes. The only conclusion to be drawn from this is that college applications are sinister and evil.

Also, I'm going to be looking at Yale, Wesleyan and Brown on the 31st of August and a little after. Is anyone else going to be in those general areas around that time?

Test for my driver's license on the 26th. Wish me luck.

3 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

good luck!

10:37 PM, August 16, 2005

 
Blogger Sam said...

In support of your deduction, I tried to print the Michigan application last week, and my printer ran out of black ink on the eighth page. Grrr.

Good luck on your driver's license. That would be a Maryland license, I assume? In Maryland, do they unlicensed drivers drive farm machinery on state motorways "for agricultural purposes"(direct quote from Utah's driving regulations)?

Sam

1:28 PM, August 17, 2005

 
Blogger Jason Chua said...

Good luck!

I'll remain in my state of driving-skills-less-ness until next summer at least (gah!).

3:24 PM, August 17, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home