Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

nose sucking and frisbees

I decided to break my television fast by watching The Simpsons last Sunday night, and I heard this quote:
"Pretty soon the whole world will be lining up to suck my nose."
Ha, take that Lisa! Some people really do suck noses! Although the thought of it is still utterly disgusting to me...

Then I played Frisbee golf this afternoon and perfected the two-fingered, wrist-flick throw. I must say, it was one of my best games ever. If only I'd been able to do that in a game of ultimate. I also got unpacked yesterday, so my move back home is now official. Oh, did anyone else get a letter advertising the Cornell House? Thus begins the TA mail deluge!

-Emma

2 Comments:

Blogger Dylan said...

Two comments:
1) Yes, I got the mailing too.
2) Funny that Lisa would proven wrong by The Simpsons, no?

5:00 PM, August 10, 2005

 
Blogger Sam said...

I got the mailing too. It looks like we get an easy application for being TASPers (only one real essay - or did I read it wrong?). But it also looks like they won't let me reuse one of my TASP application essays for application to the House. Darn. I'm still hoping to get a lot of mileage out of those TASP essays for college app purposes . . .

Sam

3:27 PM, August 11, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home