Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Trouble

I wandered over to the TASP website and decided to click on the projects button... only to find that none of our websites exist anymore.

Distress.

So, what's the deal with this? Is the UMich server down, or *gasp* have the websites been deemed trash and deleted? Anybody know the answer?

Jason

6 Comments:

Blogger Dylan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:32 AM, August 10, 2005

 
Blogger Dylan said...

Deleted, it looks like. And there's nothing on A2music.history, which still links to our www-personal pages, so I don't think prof clague was expecting this. Maybe he did make CDs (I hope he did), but I'm unhappy nonetheless.

I HATE faceless (not to mention facist (sic)) tech supports who just go on speed-delete without consulting or notifying anyone.

9:34 AM, August 10, 2005

 
Blogger Sam said...

I emailed Mark about it, and copied all you guys on that message. Hopefully, he can clear it up.

Sam

3:30 PM, August 10, 2005

 
Blogger Emma said...

Zut! I definately didn't get mine copied on a CD. I guess this means you won't need to send me the CD, Henrik?

4:38 PM, August 10, 2005

 
Blogger Meredith said...

Oh my gosh, I'm going to cry. All of my TASP pictures were up on the website, and I don't have a backup on my computer.

10:10 PM, August 10, 2005

 
Blogger Emma said...

I posted a picture of how this makes me feel on the third photobucket...

o misery!

1:53 PM, August 11, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home