Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Why didn't I graduate early ?!

I am so bitter right now, for my school has started, and it is driving me insane. Through the first two days, I have found nothing worth snapping to, and I am letting out a constant low hiss. I almost expected that the bullshit decorum and idiotic regulations would be gone, but I have no such luck. It's not even that the classes are particularly bad, but the people are just insufferable. I have never been driven to such fits of anger, but the thought that I could probably have escaped this is just too much to bear.

-Charles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home